From the BrainHQ homepage, select the Progress tab at the top of the screen. This tab contains useful information on the progress you are making with BrainHQ:
– BrainHQ Diary: The diary helps you check the frequency and duration of your exercise.
– Earned Stars: This field summarizes the number of stars you have earned in each exercise category (eg, Attention, Memory, Speed) and in which set you have earned the most stars.
– Completed Levels: This field summarizes the total number of levels you have completed in each exercise class and in which sets you have completed most levels.
– BrainAQ: The BrainAQ indicator highlights the overall benefits you get from practicing on BrainHQ. When you are a new user, your score is 0. As you complete and improve your performance levels, the BrainAQ score increases. Conversely, if your performance in a set decreases or you stop exercising, the BrainAQ index will decline, as the brain needs regular training to keep fit. Therefore, the BrainAQ indicator is a good way to track your individual progress with a reference to your start in BrainHQ.
– Percentage: Percentage shows your performance compared to other BrainHQ users who belong to the same age group as you. Specifically, your percentage score roughly corresponds to the percentage of people in the same group with whom you perform similar or better. The score increases by completing new sets and improving your performance on them. Therefore, the rate is a useful indicator if you are interested in keeping track of your rankings against other BrainHQ users.